Frequency of abs workout routine
Particular abs section to target
Obliques muscles are located in the side regions of the abs regions. These muscles are responsible for providing stability during an activity that consists side of side movement. Baseball and cricket are some of the sports that include stability. Obliques also provide rotational power for a variety of sports.
Lower abs workout includes the majority of exercises in which your body has to balance itself on the collar bone. This exercise helps to build stability.
10 day Abs Workout Routine
- This movement builds stability and also works your core muscles and lower body.
- High plank is very crucial for developing core muscles and also at the same time plank also build stability in your shoulders.
- Plank saws are great for adding a little bit of toughness to a normal plank.
- Plank saws work your whole abdominal section including your upper abs and lower abs.
- It will prepare your abs for sustaining the brutal abs work which is coming next
3. Bodyweight bridges
- Glute bridges exercise is an old school. These are very beneficial as this movement works your whole glute muscles.
- As you work your abs your back will also sustain stress. That’s why it is important to get these big and powerful muscles into action.
- Glute bridges are a bodyweight exercise but it works your hamstring and glutes the same as a risky deadlift does.
Part 2 (Upper abs)
4.lying Toe reach
- Lying toe touches work your upper abs by flexing your upper body and lower body simultaneously.
- You should feel this exercise in your upper abs.
- Truly this exercise is hard and I hate it to do these but if you want results early than regular workouts. You have to do what is hard.
5.Single leg V ups
- Single leg V ups are one of the easiest exercises of this whole 10-day abs challenge routine.
- Single leg V ups work on each side of abs one by one. These are very easy to do but are the most effective exercise for building visible core muscles.
- This exercise is mostly used by athletes who are trying to build coordination between their upper and lower bodies. Also want to work their core at the same time.
- All these exercises in this abs workout routine is very effective for fast and sustainable results.
- Inchworms are like wheel rollouts and thus these keep performing contracting and extending of your abs muscle.
- These are very effective as they work like a bicep curl. Biceps curls are effective because they stress the biceps muscle by contraction and extension of bicep muscles. Similarly, inchworms are very effective for fast and sustainable results.
- You can substitute inchworms with wheel rollouts. Make sure whatever you do but kindly ensure your safety from COVID-19.
- I rather suggest doing this abs workout at home.
Complete abdominal section
This is the 2nd last part of this abs workout. This section will mainly focus on your whole abdominal region at once. The exercises will work your upper abs and lower abs. Some of the exercises are designed to provide you the side curve on your abs region which most men demand. Don’t forget to maintain proper posture during each movement. As always face your challenges head-on. Don’t back off.
7.Straight leg bicycle
- Straight leg bicycles are modified versions of traditional and more known bicycle kicks.
- Both exercises work the same muscles obliques but straight leg bicycles add more difficulty and it may give faster and better results than conventional bicycle kicks.
- You can substitute this movement with continental bicycle kicks but make sure your tempo is fast during bicycle kicks to give more tension to abs.
8. flutter kicks
- When you do these flutter kicks they will challenge your will of getting six-pack abs. So if you want it you should thrive during this exercise.
- Flutter kicks work your whole abdominal region but specifically, it’s very good for upper abs. As it involves moving your upper body as well.
- When you think of abs workout the first exercise which strikes our head is always crunching or sit-ups.
- When I was in high school we all guys love to compete against each other based on how much crunches one do in 1 minute. It was fun.
- The wrong belief is crunch and sit-ups alone can give you six-pack abs. But this completely false. This has been proven that doing a variety of exercises for core muscle will challenge it as a result. Abs are much stronger and visible than only doing sit-ups and crunches.
10.High plank leg lifts
- If you are an athlete or are involved in any kind of physical activities you should consider this exercise as your priority. it builds stability while working your abs and glutes.
- High plank engages your core and leg lifts work your glutes, hamstring, and also stretches your abdominal section.
- Doesn’t the most complete exercise which works almost all the muscles at the same time. What do you think about High plank leg lifts let me know in the comment section below.
- You can also substitute the high plank section with the low plank to make it easier for you but you should do the leg lifts properly and honestly.
(Part 4) Obliques
11.Side plank wraps (Left side)
12.Side plank wraps (Right side)
13.Side to side Toe touches
- Side to side toe touches is specifically based on obliques.
- In a sense, this exercise is a crunch for your obliques muscles.
- If you feel any tension in your neck. Just take a pause and get back on it harder and stronger.
Part 5 (Lower abs)
Lower abs are based just over your groin section. Most people struggle to get their lower abs right because the lower section of the abdominal area is always covered with fat muscles. Most of the people who are in search of getting well-defined abs to struggle because most of the fat is stored in the lower region of the abs. This fat covers the whole lower abdominal region. It’s very important for you and me to burn the fat of this region and at the same time build muscle.
- As I said earlier we have to work the lower abs to lose fat and also we have to build strength at the same time.
- Mountain climber is a cardio exercise as well as strengthening exercise for your abs.
- When you bring your knees up to your chest it contracts the lower abs. That’s why this is very beneficial.
- Scissor kicks are like flutter kicks. Flutter kicks work your whole abs muscle. Scissor kicks work your lower abs section specifically.
- Abs workout routine works the best when you work your legs at the same time. Try to check out our leg workout as well.
Try to eat right food and take proper rest each and every day for maximizing your results in 10 days. Learn more about sports nutrition for getting a sustainable results.
Make sure to comment about your experience of this workout routine down below. I will glad to hear from you guys.
Consuming right supplements is very important for getting six pack abs. So learn more about sports supplements in our blog post.
Don’t get discouraged after a few days of work. Results will come and that why it’s important to learn about athlete mindset.
Add these workout if you have time to do it for 10 days